An open-source platform for analyzing and sharing worm-behavior data
Avelino Javier, Michael Currie, Chee Wai Lee, Jim Hokanson, Kezhi Li, Céline N. Martineau, Eviatar Yemini, Laura Grundy, Chris Li, QueeLim Ch'ng, William Schafer, Ellen Nollen, Rex Kerr, Andre X. E. Brown
- Medical Research Council (MRC), Institute of Medical Sciences, Imperial College London, London, UK.
- OpenWorm Foundation
- Department of Biomedical Engineering, Duke University
- Medical Research Council London Institute of Medical Sciences, Imperial College, London, England.
- European Research Institute for the Biology of Ageing, University of Groningen
- Columbia University
- University of Cambridge
- City College of New York
- Calico Life Sciences LLC
- 1 MRC London Institute of Medical Sciences, London, UK.
Research output: Contribution to journal › Article › peer-review