Association between stressful life events and psychosis relapse: a 2-year prospective study in first-episode psychosis
- Department of Psychosis Studies
- Health Psychology Section, Psychology Department, Institute of Psychology, Psychiatry and Neuroscience, King's College London, United Kingdom.
- 1Department of Hepatology, Imperial College London, London, UK. 2Institute of Liver Studies at King's College School of Medicine at King's College Hospital, London, UK. 3Institute of Human Health and Performance, University College London, London, UK. 4Department of Asthma Allergy and Lung Biology, King's College London, London, UK. 5Division of Critical Care Medicine, University of Alberta, Edmonton, Canada.
- Biological Psychiatry Unit
- Department of Haematological Medicine, King's College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, London, UK; Department of Haematological Medicine, King's College London School of Medicine, London, UK; Division of Hematology, Department of Translational Medicine, University of Eastern Piedmont, Novara, Italy.
- Department of Medical Area, University of Udine, Udine, Italy.
- Department of Clinical Neurophysiology, King's College Hospital, London, UK; Department of Basic and Clinical Neuroscience, Institute of Psychiatry, Psychology and Neuroscience, King's College London, London, UK.
- Karolinska Institutet Department of Medical Epidemiology and Biostatistics - MEB
- Department of Genetics and Computational Biology
- Lausanne University Hospital
Research output: Contribution to journal › Letter › peer-review
2 Citations (Scopus)