Cancer medicines on the WHO Model List of Essential Medicines: processes, challenges, and a way forward
Kristina Jenei, Zeba Aziz, Christopher Booth, Bernadette Cappello, Francesco Ceppi, Elisabeth G E de Vries, Antonio Fojo, Bishal Gyawali, Andre Ilbawi, Dorothy Lombe, Manju Sengar, Richard Sullivan, Dario Trapani, Benedikt D Huttner, Lorenzo Moja
- Department of Health Products Policy and Standards, World Health Organization, Geneva, Switzerland.
- Department of Medical Oncology, Hameed Latif Hospital, Lahore, Pakistan.
- Division of Cancer Care and Epidemiology, Queen's University Cancer Research Institute, Kingston, ON, Canada.
- Lausanne University Hospital
- Department of Gynaecological Oncology, University Medical Center Groningen, University of Groningen, Groningen, The Netherlands.
- Division of Hematology and Oncology, Columbia University Herbert Irving Comprehensive Cancer Center, New York, NY, USA.
- WHO World Health Organization
- Regional Cancer Treatment Services, MidCentral District Health Board, Palmerston North, New Zealand.
- Department of Medical Oncology, Tata Memorial Centre, Affiliated to Homi Bhabha National Institute, Mumbai, India.
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, Boston, MA, USA; Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Università del Piemonte Orientale Amedeo Avogadro, Novara, Italy; European Institute of Oncology, IRCCS, Milan, Italy.
- Department of Health Products Policy and Standards, World Health Organization, Geneva, Switzerland. Electronic address: email@example.com.
Research output: Contribution to journal › Article › peer-review