Charting brain growth and aging at high spatial precision
Saige Rutherford, Charlotte Fraza, Richard Dinga, Seyed Mostafa Kia, Thomas Wolfers, Mariam Zabihi, Pierre Berthet, Amanda Worker, Serena Verdi, Derek Andrews, Laura Han, Johanna Mm Bayer, Paola Dazzan, Phillip McGuire, Roel T Mocking, Aart Schene, Chandra Sripada, Ivy F Tso, Elizabeth R Duval, Soo-Eun Chang
- Department of Neurology, Donders Institute for Brain, Behavior and Cognition, Radboud University Medical Centre, Nijmegen, the Netherlands; Neurology, Amsterdam University Medical Center, Location Academic Medical Center, University of Amsterdam, Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
- 1] NORMENT, KG Jebsen Centre for Psychosis Research, Institute of Clinical Medicine, University of Oslo, Oslo, Norway  Division of Mental Health and Addiction, Oslo University Hospital, Oslo, Norway  Centre for Molecular Medicine Norway, Nordic EMBL Partnership, University of Oslo and Oslo University Hospital, Oslo, Norway.
- Department of Psychological Medicine
- King's College London
- Univ London, Birkbeck University London, University College London, University of London Royal Veterinary College, University of London, St Georges University London, Imperial College London, Kings College London, Royal Holloway University London, Queen Mary University London, Div Populat Hlth Sci & Educ
- University of California
- Department of Radiology and Nuclear Medicine, Amsterdam Neuroscience, Amsterdam University Medical Center, Location VUmc, Amsterdam, the Netherlands; Radiology and Nuclear Medicine, Amsterdam Neuroscience, Amsterdam University Medical Centers, Location Academic Medical Center, University of Amsterdam, Amsterdam, the Netherlands; Radiology, University Medical Center, Utrecht, the Netherlands; Kate Gleason College of Engineering, Rochester Institute of Technology, NY, USA; Ghent Institute for Functional and M
- Melbourne Neuropsychiatry Centre, University of Melbourne and Melbourne Health, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia; Florey Institute of Neuroscience and Mental Health, University of Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.
- Univ Michigan, University of Michigan, University of Michigan System, Inst Social Res
- Cherry Health and Michigan State University College of Human Medicine
Research output: Contribution to journal › Article › peer-review