Comparative assessment of multiple COVID-19 serological technologies supports continued evaluation of point-of-care lateral flow assays in hospital and community healthcare settings
Suzanne Pickering, Gilberto Betancor, Rui Pedro Galão, Blair Merrick, Adrian W Signell, Harry D Wilson, Mark Tan Kia Ik, Jeffrey Seow, Carl Graham, Sam Acors, Neophytos Kouphou, Kathryn J A Steel, Oliver Hemmings, Amita Patel, Gaia Nebbia, Sam Douthwaite, Lorcan O'Connell, Jakub Luptak, Laura E McCoy, Philip Brouwer
- Department of Infectious Diseases, School of Immunology and Microbial Sciences, King's College London, SE1 9RT London, United Kingdom.
- Centre for Clinical Infection and Diagnostics Research, Department of Infectious Diseases, Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust, London, United Kingdom.
- Centre for Inflammation Biology and Cancer Immunology (CIBCI), Dept of Inflammation Biology, School of Immunology & Microbial Sciences, King's College London, London, United Kingdom.
- Department of Immunobiology, School of Immunology and Microbial Sciences, Faculty of Life Sciences and Medicine, King's College London, London, United Kingdom.
- University of Cambridge
- UCL University College London
- Amsterdam UMC
Research output: Contribution to journal › Article › peer-review