Comparison of Responsiveness of British Isles Lupus Assessment Group 2004 Index, Systemic Lupus Erythematosus Disease Activity Index 2000, and British Isles Lupus Assessment Group 2004 Systems Tally
Chee‐Seng Yee, Caroline Gordon, David A. Isenberg, Bridget Griffiths, Lee‐Suan Teh, Ian N. Bruce, Yasmeen Ahmad, Anisur Rahman, Athiveeraramapandian Prabu, Mohammed Akil, Neil McHugh, Christopher J. Edwards, David D'Cruz, Munther A. Khamashta, Vernon T. Farewell
- Doncaster and Bassetlaw Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- School of Psychology, University of Birmingham, Birmingham, United Kingdom; Department of Psychology, School of Life and Health Sciences, Aston University, Birmingham, United Kingdom.
- Univ London, Birkbeck University London, University College London, University of London Royal Veterinary College, University of London, St Georges University London, Imperial College London, Kings College London, Royal Holloway University London, Queen Mary University London, Div Populat Hlth Sci & Educ
- Northern Genetics Service, Newcastle upon Tyne Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, Newcastle, UK.
- Royal Blackburn Teaching Hospital, Blackburn, and University of Central Lancashire Preston UK
- Manchester Centre for Audiology and Deafness, The University of Manchester, Manchester M13 9PL, UK; Manchester University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, Manchester Academic Health Science Centre, Manchester M13 9WL, UK.
- Betsi Cadwaladr University Health Board
- Sheffield Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, Sheffield, United Kingdom.
- Royal National Hospital for Rheumatic Diseases NHS Trust Bath UK
- Medical Oncology, University Hospital Southampton NHS Foundation Trust, Southampton, UK.
- King's College London, London, UK; Guy's Severe Asthma Centre, Guy's Hospital, Guy's & St Thomas' NHS Trust, London, UK. Electronic address: email@example.com.
- 1Department of Hepatology, Imperial College London, London, UK. 2Institute of Liver Studies at King's College School of Medicine at King's College Hospital, London, UK. 3Institute of Human Health and Performance, University College London, London, UK. 4Department of Asthma Allergy and Lung Biology, King's College London, London, UK. 5Division of Critical Care Medicine, University of Alberta, Edmonton, Canada.
- MRC Biostatistics Unit, University of Cambridge, Cambridge CB2 0SR, UK.
Research output: Contribution to journal › Article › peer-review