Corrigendum: Neural Correlates of Theory of Mind Are Preserved in Young Women With Anorexia Nervosa (Front. Psychol., (2020), 11, (568073), 10.3389/fpsyg.2020.568073)
Monica Leslie, Daniel Halls, Jenni Leppanen, Felicity Sedgewick, Katherine Smith, Hannah Hayward, Katie Lang, Leon Fonville, Mima Simic, William Mandy, Dasha Nicholls, Declan Murphy, Steven Williams, Kate Tchanturia
- Department of Psychological Medicine
- Institute of Psychiatry, Psychology and Neuroscience (IoPPN)
- King's College London
- University of Chester
- University of Bristol
- Department of Forensic and Neurodevelopmental Sciences
- Department of Materials, Imperial College London, London SW7 2AZ, United Kingdom; Department of Bioengineering, Imperial College London, London SW7 2AZ, United Kingdom; Institute of Biomedical Engineering, Imperial College London, London SW7 2AZ, United Kingdom.
- SLaM South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust
- Univ London, Birkbeck University London, University College London, University of London Royal Veterinary College, University of London, St Georges University London, Imperial College London, Kings College London, Royal Holloway University London, Queen Mary University London, Div Populat Hlth Sci & Educ
- Neuroimaging Department
- Department of Psychology, Ilia State University, Tbilisi, Georgia.
- Illia State University, Tbilisi, Georgia.
- Centre for Pain Research, University of Bath, Department of Experimental Psychology, University of Oxford, Department of Anaesthesiology & Pain Medicine, University of Washington, Clinical Health Psychology, University College London, and University College London Hospitals, and Psychology Department, Kings College London.
Research output: Contribution to journal › Comment/debate › peer-review