Development of neonatal brain functional centrality and alterations associated with preterm birth
Sunniva Fenn-Moltu, Sean P. Fitzgibbon, Judit Ciarrusta, Michael Eyre, Lucilio Cordero-Grande, Andrew Chew, Shona Falconer, Oliver Gale-Grant, Nicholas Harper, Ralica Dimitrova, Katy Vecchiato, Daphna Fenchel, Ayesha Javed, Megan Earl, Anthony Price, Emer Hughes, Eugene P. Duff, Jonathan O'Muircheartaigh, Chiara Nosarti, Tomoki Arichi
- Biomedical Image Technologies, ETSI Telecomunicacion, Universidad Politecnica de Madrid and CIBER-BBN, Madrid, 28040, Spain.
- Paediatric Liver, GI and Nutrition Centre and Mowatlabs, King's College Hospital, London, United Kingdom.
- Department of Bioengineering, Imperial College London, London, United Kingdom.
- Biomedical Image Analysis Group, Department of Computing, Imperial College London, UK
- Institute for AI and Informatics in Medicine, Klinikum rechts der Isar, Technical University Munich, Munich, Germany
- University of Oxford
- Centre for the Developing Brain and Department of Biomedical Engineering, Division of Imaging Sciences and Biomedical Engineering, King's College London, King's Health Partners; St Thomas' Hospital; London UK
- Centre for the Developing Brain
- St Thomas' Hospital
- King's College London
- Functional Magnetic Resonance Imaging of the Brain Centre
Research output: Contribution to journal › Article › peer-review