Explaining the influence of non‐shared environment (NSE) on symptoms of behaviour problems from preschool to adulthood: mind the missing NSE gap
- Social, Genetic & Developmental Psychiatry Centre Institute of Psychiatry, Psychology & Neuroscience King's College London London UK
- Biological and Experimental Psychology, School of Biological and Chemical Sciences, Queen Mary University, London, UK.
- Department of Psychology, Royal Holloway University of London, Egham, UK; Section of Eating Disorders, Institute of Psychiatry, King's College London, London, UK.
- Birkbeck, University of London
- Division of Psychology and Language Sciences, Faculty of Brain Sciences, University College London, London, UK.
- University of Sussex
- 6Psychology in Education Research Centre, Department of Education, University of York
Research output: Contribution to journal › Article › peer-review