ILC1 drive intestinal epithelial and matrix remodelling
Geraldine M Jowett, Michael D A Norman, Tracy T L Yu, Patricia Rosell Arévalo, Dominique Hoogland, Suzette T Lust, Emily Read, Eva Hamrud, Nick J Walters, Umar Niazi, Matthew Wai Heng Chung, Daniele Marciano, Omer S Omer, Tomasz Zabinski, Davide Danovi, Graham M Lord, Jöns Hilborn, Nicholas D Evans, Cécile A Dreiss, Laurent Bozec
- Centre for Craniofacial & Regenerative Biology
- Centre for Stem Cells & Regenerative Medicine
- Centre for Host Microbiome Interactions
- Comprehensive Cancer Centre
- Biomedical Engineering Department
- Peter Gorer Department of Immunobiology
- Institute of Pharmaceutical Science
- Biological Physics & Soft Matter
- London Centre for Nanotechnology
- Wellcome Trust Cell Therapies and Regenerative Medicine PhD Programme, London, UK.
- Natural Resources Institute Finland, Helsinki, Finland.
- Guy's and St Thomas' National Health Service Foundation Trust and King's College London National Institute for Health Research Biomedical Research Centre Translational Bioinformatics Platform, Guy's Hospital, London, UK.
- Guys & St Thomas NHS Fdn Trust, Guy's & St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust, Kings College Hospital, King's Health Partners, Kings Coll Hosp, Kings Hlth Partners Acad Hlth Sci Ctr, Dept Neuroradiol
- Department of Chemistry, Ångström Laboratory, Uppsala University, Uppsala, Sweden.
- Bone and Joint Research Group, Centre for Human Development, Stem Cells and Regeneration, Human Development and Health, Institute of Developmental Sciences, University of Southampton, Southampton, UK.
- Faculty of Dentistry, University of Toronto, Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
- Bioengineering and Nanomedicine Lab, Faculty of Medicine and Health Technology, Tampere University, Tampere, Finland.
- i3S-Instituto de Investigação e Inovação em Saúde-and INEB-Instituto de Engenharia Biomédica, Universidade do Porto, Porto, Portugal.
- KCH King's College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Faculty of Biology, Medicine and Health, University of Manchester
- Centre for Craniofacial and Regenerative Biology
Research output: Contribution to journal › Article › peer-review