Long-term participant retention and engagement patterns in an app and wearable-based multinational remote digital depression study
RADAR-CNS Consortium, Yuezhou Zhang, Abhishek Pratap, Amos A Folarin, Shaoxiong Sun, Nicholas Cummins, Faith Matcham, Srinivasan Vairavan, Judith Dineley, Yatharth Ranjan, Zulqarnain Rashid, Pauline Conde, Callum Stewart, Katie M White, Carolin Oetzmann, Alina Ivan, Femke Lamers, Sara Siddi, Carla Hernández Rambla, Sara Simblett
- School of Applied Psychology, Griffith University, Australia; Health Psychology and Behavioural Medicine Research Group, Faculty of Health Sciences, School of Psychology, Curtin University, Australia. Electronic address: email@example.com.
- Sussex Univ Hosp, University of Sussex, Sussex Cardiac Ctr
- Janssen Research & Development LLC
- Amsterdam UMC
- Section on Clinical Psychology, Department of Education, Psychology, Philosophy, University of Cagliari, Italy; Unit of Research and development, Parc Sanitari Sant Joan de Déu, Barcelona, Spain.
- Northwestern Polytechnical University
- Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Leuven, Belgium
- Department of Psychosis, International Clinical Research, H. Lundbeck A/S, Valby, Denmark.
- Davos Alzheimer's Collaborative
- Psychology and Neuroscience
- Liver Intensive Care Unit, King's College London School of Medicine at King's College Hospital, London, UK.
- Univ London, Birkbeck University London, University College London, University of London Royal Veterinary College, University of London, St Georges University London, Imperial College London, Kings College London, Royal Holloway University London, Queen Mary University London, Div Populat Hlth Sci & Educ
- South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust, London, UK.
- Health Data Research UK (HDR UK), London Institute of Health Informatics, University College London, London NW1 2DA, UK.
Research output: Contribution to journal › Article › peer-review