Psychosis brain subtypes validated in first-episode cohorts and related to illness remission: results from the PHENOM consortium
Dominic B Dwyer, Ganesh B Chand, Alessandro Pigoni, Adyasha Khuntia, Junhao Wen, Mathilde Antoniades, Gyujoon Hwang, Guray Erus, Jimit Doshi, Dhivya Srinivasan, Erdem Varol, Rene S Kahn, Hugo G Schnack, Eva Meisenzahl, Stephen J Wood, Chuanjun Zhuo, Aristeidis Sotiras, Russell T Shinohara, Haochang Shou, Yong Fan
- Department of Radiology, Ludwig Maximilian University of Munich, Munich, Germany.
- Center for Systems Genomics, Pennsylvania State University, University Park, Pennsylvania, USA.
- Department of Neurosciences, Mental Health and Sensory Organs
- MRC Epidemiology Unit, Institute of Metabolic Science, University of Cambridge, Cambridge, United Kingdom; The Charles Bronfman Institute for Personalized Medicine, The Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, New York, United States of America; The Department of Preventive Medicine, The Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, New York, United States of America; The Genetics of Obesity and Related Metabolic Traits Program, The Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, New York, United States of America; The Mindich Child Health and Development Institute, The Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, New York, United States of America.
- University Medical Center Utrecht Brain Center, Utrecht University
- LVR-Klinikum Düsseldorf
- University of Melbourne
- Department of Radiology, Tianjin Medical University General Hospital, Tianjin, China.
- Department of Psychological & Brain Sciences, Washington University in St. Louis, St. Louis, MO63130.; Department of Psychiatry, Washington University School of Medicine, St. Louis, MO63110.; Department of Radiology, Mallinckrodt Institute of Radiology, Washington University School of Medicine, St. Louis, MO63110.
- Laboratory of Psychiatric Neuroimaging Institute, São Paulo, Brazil; Department of Psychiatry, São Paulo, Brazil; Center for Interdisciplinary Research on Applied Neurosciences, University of São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil.
- University of Birmingham, Birmingham, UK King Abdulaziz University, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
- Vanderbilt Childrens Hosp, Vanderbilt University
- Melbourne Neuropsychiatry Centre, University of Melbourne and Melbourne Health, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia; Florey Institute of Neuroscience and Mental Health, University of Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.
- Hospital Universitario Virgen Del Rocío/CSIC/U. de Sevilla
- International Max-Planck Research School for Translational Psychiatry, Max-Planck Institute of Psychiatry, Munich, Germany.
Research output: Contribution to journal › Article › peer-review