The evolving epidemiology and differential etiopathogenesis of eating disorders: implications for prevention and treatment
- Department of Psychological Medicine
- King's College London
- SLaM South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust
- Bethlem Royal Hospital
- Beckenham Hosp, London
- Kent & Canterbury Hosp, E Kent Hosp NHS Trust
- Social Genetic and Developmental Psychiatry Centre
- UK National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) Biomedical Research Centre for Mental Health, South London and Maudsley Hospital, London, United Kingdom.
- South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust, Maudsley Hospital, London, SE5 8AZ, UK. email@example.com.
- Aarhus University
- Aarhus Business and Social Sciences
Research output: Contribution to journal › Comment/debate › peer-review
7 Citations (Scopus)