Trends in Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) infection and vaccine antibody prevalence in a multi-ethnic inner-city antenatal population: A cross-sectional surveillance study
- Liver Intensive Care Unit, King's College London School of Medicine at King's College Hospital, London, UK.
- Department of Women and Children's Health
- School of Life Course and Population Sciences
- Department of Infectious Diseases
- School of Immunology and Microbial Sciences and School of Life Course Sciences
Research output: Contribution to journal › Article › peer-review