Understanding the Subjective Experience of Long-term Remote Measurement Technology Use for Symptom Tracking in People With Depression: Multisite Longitudinal Qualitative Analysis
Katie M White, Erin Dawe-Lane, Sara Siddi, Femke Lamers, Sara Simblett, Gemma Riquelme Alacid, Alina Ivan, Inez Myin-Germeys, Josep Maria Haro, Carolin Oetzmann, Priya Popat, Aki Rintala, Elena Rubio-Abadal, Til Wykes, Claire Henderson, Matthew Hotopf, Faith Matcham
- Department of Psychological Medicine
- Liver Intensive Care Unit, King's College London School of Medicine at King's College Hospital, London, UK.
- Centre for Pain Research, University of Bath, Department of Experimental Psychology, University of Oxford, Department of Anaesthesiology & Pain Medicine, University of Washington, Clinical Health Psychology, University College London, and University College London Hospitals, and Psychology Department, Kings College London.
- Section on Clinical Psychology, Department of Education, Psychology, Philosophy, University of Cagliari, Italy; Unit of Research and development, Parc Sanitari Sant Joan de Déu, Barcelona, Spain.
- Department of Radiology and Nuclear Medicine, Amsterdam Neuroscience, Amsterdam University Medical Center, Location VUmc, Amsterdam, the Netherlands; Radiology and Nuclear Medicine, Amsterdam Neuroscience, Amsterdam University Medical Centers, Location Academic Medical Center, University of Amsterdam, Amsterdam, the Netherlands; Radiology, University Medical Center, Utrecht, the Netherlands; Kate Gleason College of Engineering, Rochester Institute of Technology, NY, USA; Ghent Institute for Functional and M
- KU Leuven
- Health Service & Population Research department
- School of Applied Psychology, Griffith University, Australia; Health Psychology and Behavioural Medicine Research Group, Faculty of Health Sciences, School of Psychology, Curtin University, Australia. Electronic address: email@example.com.
- Sussex Univ Hosp, University of Sussex, Sussex Cardiac Ctr
Research output: Contribution to journal › Article › peer-review